Braehead Manor Wedding Receptions & Wedding Packages
At Braehead Manor, we strive to create your perfect event, our wedding receptions are what make Braehead Manor such a special place to get married. We have mixed feeling about posting a wedding package. Every other venue offers one and if you are shopping around, we understand why it may be helpful. We do however prefer to meet with you, your fiancé and family. Getting to know you, your style and vision is the first step to creating a special celebration. Understanding your needs and tailoring the offering is important – no two weddings are ever the same and should never be treated as such.
Our weddding planner will work with you to create the best wedding reception in Fredericksburg, VA!
With that said, Braehead Manor has created a wedding package as a general guide. Prices for this package hosting 50, 100 & 150 guests is available on request. We welcome questions, tours and we hope to meet you soon.
Braehead Manor’s basic wedding package:
- Exclusive use of Braehead Manor home and grounds from noon Friday to noon Sunday
- All guests rooms (2 suites and 1 single) to sleep 6 guests with full gourmet breakfast each morning.
- On-site parking with golf cart shuttle service
- White chairs for ceremony
- White frame tent with premier lighting set-up to code
- Round or rectangles tables for guests at your wedding reception with linen tablecloths (color of your choice)
- White padded chairs for guests at wedding reception
- Sweetheart table with linens for you and your husband if preferred
- Cake table with linens
- Friday set-up/decorations from noon to 5 pm
- Rehearsal from 6 to 7 pm
- Rehearsal dinner can be held at the Manor (must be catered)
- Porta Lisa restroom facilities
- Bartender services for beer and wine only, if mixed drinks are preferred, bride or caterers will provide
- Wedding planner and wedding day coordinator from the time you sign your contract until your wedding reception ends
- Catering is excluded and must be catered by one of our preferred vendors or one approved by management. Additional rentals will be determined by bride and rented through Fredericksburg Supply and Rental.
Create your own history on the Historic Fredericksburg Battlefield.
Your ceremony would be held under our beautiful Old Black Walnut tree with the beauty of the 26 Acres and Circa 1859 Manor home as your backdrop. Please contact us to schedule a tour of the Manor when a time is suitable for you your fiancé’ and family. As you are standing on the grounds you can truly envision just how beautiful your wedding day will be.